Why Should You Consider a ChemKleen Environmental Solutions Fuel & Oil Polishing and Tank Cleaning Franchise?
ChemKleen Environmental Solutions Management has a collective 75 years of industry experience and have perfected and simplified ChemKleen’s techniques and processes. ChemKleen Environmental Solutions proven system means that our franchisees have fewer chances to make mistakes. It also means that employees with no prior industry, fuel & oil polishing and tank cleaning experience can follow ChemKleen’s proprietary processes, techniques and methods thus staff training is safer, quicker, cheaper and simpler.
The success of our franchisees rests in their ability and willingness to precisely follow the methods ChemKleen Environmental Solutions have pioneered and developed. Our proven system has resulted in:
- The creation of proprietary processes, techniques and methods requiring minimal assistance and ensuring superior results and products, consistent quality and customer satisfaction.
- The development of comprehensive training programs that qualify your staff quicker.
- Well designed equipment, booklets and paperwork that provides a safe and efficient work environment.
- Continuous improvement of financial, management, and operational procedures that control costs and produces effective results and increased sales in less time and at less costs.
ChemKleen Environmental Solutions solid customer base, name recognition, excellent service and good reputation keep our customers coming back. This means that our new franchise locations have an immediate customer base. Our 20 years of industry experience throughout Canada and Worldwide means that ChemKleen has years of industry experience resulting in the best fuel polishing and tank cleaning service in Canada and Worldwide.
We at ChemKleen Environmental Solutions are totally committed to the success of our franchisees. ChemKleen has a very conservative expansion plan based on our main goal: our ability to successfully support our franchisees. Our franchisees are not just numbers; they are our family members and contributors to our core business. Our commitment results in:
- Assistance in sales and initial start-up.
- Relationships with a many of the major employers in the franchise areas.
- A comprehensive training program that includes several weeks of hands on instruction as well as accompanied sales assistance and dedicated head office technical and sales assistance for each franchisee.
- ChemKleen Environmental Solutions provides ongoing support systems for the entire duration of the franchise agreement.
“The greatest benefits of owning a ChemKleen Environmental Solutions Fuel & Oil Polishing and Tank cleaning franchise is the level of support you will be provided. ChemKleen Environmental Solutions are committed to your success as much as if you are family. With each individual franchise success, we all benefit”
The materials on this website regarding a ChemKleen Environmental Solutions, Fuel & Oil Polishing and Tank Cleaning franchise opportunity are for general information only and are not intended to be the offer of a franchise to anyone accessing this site. Offers and sales of a franchise are made only after the delivery of an effective franchise disclosure documents in compliance with applicable Federal and Provincial laws.
We would be delighted to answer any inquiry you might have about Franchise Opportunities, Please use the form below or choose one of the alternative methods of communication and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
ChemKleen Environmental Solutions AB.
Box 75042 RPO Westhills
Calgary, Alberta Canada T3H 3M1
Toll free: (844)39 KLEEN (55336)
Phone: (403) 267-0038
ChemKleen Environmental Solutions BC.
875 Terminal Avenue
Vancouver, BC V6A 2M9
Toll free: (844)39 KLEEN (55336)
Phone: (604) 619-2887