We would be foolish to claim that we knew what would definitively make a great ChemKleen franchisee, however we can identify some of the traits that are a strong indicator for success in our franchise system. These traits provide us with guidance as to whom we might well consider, nevertheless it will ultimately come down to our in-person meeting with that particular individual and our comfort with them to succeed with the ChemKleen system, after a thorough vetting process, that will ultimately determine whom we do select as a ChemKleen franchisee. Among the prominent traits that we tend to be looking for:
- Business Partnering – this is not a business that can or should be done alone, with dependable partners whom you can trust and rely upon typically being invaluable to your success
- Leadership and Teamwork – recruiting and leading the right team of employees and contractors is essential, especially if you seek to increase the number of operational teams and thereby increase your revenue potential
- Mechanical / Technical Acumen – although not absolutely necessary, it can prove extremely beneficial, especially when it comes to problem solving
- Strong Work Ethic – from the operational side to the management side, your hard work is going to be decisive and will be reflected in your team’s own efforts
- Excellent Communicator – your long-term success will be dependent upon surrounding yourself with good people (business partner, employees, contractors) and securing and maintain good customers, with these tasks being largely your responsibility
- Ethical Quality Service – customer relationships in this business are long term, with it being far easier to maintain repeat business through high quality service, than to constantly be looking for new replacement business
Highly Motivated, Driven – there is enormous profit potential, however you need to be willing to aggressively pursue it so as to assume a dominant market position in your franchised territory.
Current Franchise Opportunities
ChemKleen International is presently seeking individual franchisees in Canada, the Tri-State Area (New York – New Jersey – Connecticut) and Nevada, with other locations in the United States and internationally being undertaken in collaboration with our Master Franchisors, such that those individual franchisees get the added attention and commitment associated with a more focused and regionalized upper management that is realizable through a master franchise system.
Please note that we will be in Toronto on May 30, 2018 to conduct interviews with prospective franchisees in Ontario (and upstate New York) and in New York City on June 2 and 3, 2018 for the Tri-State Area of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, so if you are looking to secure a premium franchise territory and meet the criteria for a ChemKleen franchisee, compete and forward your application form such that we might review it and hopefully book an interview, as meeting times are filling up.
ChemKleen Canada [Canadian Franchising]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Toll free: (844)39 KLEEN (55336)
ChemKleen International [Global Franchising]
New York, New York, USA
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. An offer is made only by a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) and other relevant legal documents that we will provide to the prospective franchisees and master franchisors. In the United States of America, the following states currently regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. Similarly, in Canada, select provinces regulate the offer and sale of franchises. If you are a resident of or wish to acquire a ChemKleen franchise to be located in a state, province or country whose laws regulate the offer and sale of franchises, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your jurisdiction or we are exempt. Registration or exemption does not constitute approval, recommendation or endorsement of the information in the FDD or our website by any country, province, state or the United States Federal Trade Commission.