With the addition of our new partner company Hadary Consulting Services (HCS), which specializes in Engineering, Design, Procurement and Project Management. ChemKleen is proud to provide our new and improved Engineering, Design and Procurement Division to our existing and new customers both domestically and internationally.
HCS was established in April 2012 in Canada and within its first six years of operation, HCS was able to find a strong position in the market. With the amalgamation of the HCS Engineering Company team, ChemKleen is pleased to offer new and extensive additional services. ChemKleen’s new Engineering, Design, procurement and Management Division represented by HCS team has over thirty years of worldwide experience in oil and gas, Pipelines, Refineries, petrochemical, thermal power generation, cogeneration, industrial, process plants, mining, municipalities and buildings services fields.
ChemKleen and HCS never compromise on quality, especially when it comes to our new Engineering Division and Team. ChemKleen’s and HCS new engineering team is made up of specialists and experts holding Post Graduate qualifications (Master & PhD.) and is a recognized authority in the market. ChemKleen and HCS have a mix of Junior, Senior and Lead Engineers. All of ChemKleen’s and HCS’s Senior and Lead engineers have minimum 10+ years of North American and International EPCM experience under their belt.
ChemKleen’s engineering new Division, now headed by Doctor Engineer Mohamed El Hadary, (HCS) Company’s managing director has the capability and experience to undertake the Engineering and Design works of the Mechanical, Piping, Process, Electrical, Instrumentation & Control and Civil disciplines on a project and deliver it on time without compromising on quality. ChemKleen and HCS in all disciplines make use of the latest engineering software’s for our calculations and analysis.
The Engineering, design and procurement includes followings activities:
- Prepared tenders, proposals, cost estimation, manhours / manpower, evaluation conceptual / detailed design, engineering, and procurement of process facilities, industrial plants and infrastructure.
- Prepared the process flow diagrams (PFD’s), piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID’s), plant mechanical equipment arrangement, piping / pipelines Layout, sectional elevations, isometrics and various details.
- Performed all piping / pipelines (heavy oil, crude, diesel, chemical, water, slurry, fire, air, steam and gas) sizing, hydraulic calculations and other calculations, such as thermal / contraction, pipeline stability, crossings, hydrostatic test, wall thickness, insulation and heat tracing.
- Performed equipment (rotating & static) sizing, related calculations data sheets and material selection.
- Performed Pipelines, piping & equipment stress analysis using software’s (AutoPipe, Caesar II, Caepipe and Simflex II).
- Performed storage tanks/vessels sizing, calculations data sheets and material selection.
- Performed Storage tanks, vessels and piping tie-ins connections (regular or hot tapping).
- Performed zero shutdown system design plans for temporary backup system of tank and piping system to maintain the operation of the plant during the cleaning of the plant main storage tanks.
- Prepared storage tanks, vessels, piping cleaning and repair procedures and drawings, using the unman entry robot and control system.
- Prepared equipment dismantling procedures, storage tanks, vessels, piping relocation, & demolition procedures and drawings.
- Prepared storage tanks and vessels testing, commissioning plan and procedures.
- Electrical engineering and design works include SLD’s, wiring diagrams, SCADA and PLC’s systems for low, medium and high voltage power.
- Civil engineering and design works include concrete, steel structure, soil, and storm / sewage drainage system.
- Mechanical/piping design criteria, specifications, material BOQ, RFQ’s and vendor bids / submittals evaluation.