With the addition of our new partner company Hadary Consulting Services (HCS), which specializes in Engineering, Design, Procurement and Project Management. ChemKleen is proud to provide our new and improved Engineering, Design and Procurement Division to our existing and new customers.
HCS was established in April 2012 in Canada and within its first six years of operation, HCS was able to find a strong position in the market. With the amalgamation of the HCS engineering team along with ChemKleen’s existing diverse engineering team’s ChemKleen is pleased to offer extensive additional services. ChemKleen’s Engineering, Design, procurement and Management Division has over thirty years of worldwide experience in oil and gas, Pipelines, Refineries, petrochemical, thermal power generation, cogeneration, industrial, process plants, mining, municipalities and buildings services fields.
ChemKleen never compromises on quality, especially when it comes to our engineering team. ChemKleen’s Engineering team is made up of specialists and experts holding Post Graduate qualifications (Master & PhD.) and is a recognized authority in the market. ChemKleen has a mix of Junior, Senior and Lead Engineers. All of ChemKleen’s Senior and Lead engineers have minimum 10+ years of North American and International EPCM experience under their belt.
ChemKleen’s Engineering team has the capability and experience to undertake the Engineering and Design works of the Mechanical, Piping, Process, Electrical, Instrumentation & Control and Civil disciplines on a project and deliver it on time without compromising on quality. ChemKleen in all disciplines, makes use of the latest engineering software’s for our calculations and analysis.
The Engineering, design and procurement includes followings activities:
- Prepared proposals conceptual, cost estimation, man-hours/manpower evaluation/detailed design, engineering, and procurement of process, industrial facilities and diesel generators power plants.
- Prepared the process flow diagrams (PFD’s), piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID’s), plant mechanical equipment arrangement, piping / pipelines Layout and details.
- Performed all piping / pipelines (crude, diesel, water, slurry, fire, air, steam and gas) sizing, hydraulic calculations and other calculations, such as thermal / contraction, pipeline stability, crossings, hydrostatic test, wall thickness, insulation and heat tracing.
- Performed equipment (rotating & static) sizing, related calculations data sheets and selection.
- Performed Pipelines, piping & equipment stress analysis using software’s (AutoPipe/Caesar II).
- Performed storage tanks / vessels sizing, related calculations data sheets and material selection.
- Performed Storage tanks, vessels and piping tie-ins connections (regular or hot tapping).
- Prepared Storage Tanks, vessels, piping cleaning and repair procedures and drawings.
- Prepared Storage Tanks, vessels, piping relocation & demolition procedures and drawings.
- Prepared Backup systems design, during the cleaning of the storage tanks and vessels.
- Prepared storage tanks and vessels testing, commissioning plan and procedures.
- Electrical engineering and design works include SLD’s, wiring diagrams and control systems.
- Civil engineering and design works include concrete, steel structure and storm drainage.
- Mechanical/piping design criteria, specifications, material BOQ, RFQ’s, vendor bids evaluation.
- Certifying the engineering and design documents and drawings, using P.Eng stamp.
- Managing and supervising the different kinds of the industrial projects by providing highly qualified and skilled persons in their fields, who are certified and recognized by the professional regulatory body.