Oils, like other industrial fluids and fuels will over time become contaminated with water, microbes, and sludge. Oils will also, and more alarmingly become contaminated with abrasive particles and wear metals due to the breakdown of metallic parts. ChemKleen can polish your oils and save you down-time and a considerable amount of money by allowing you to reuse your previously contaminated oils.
ChemKleen has developed state of the art equipment and proprietary nozzles that will polish your oil by removing all foreign parts, such as water, microbes, abrasive particles and wear metals, as well as providing the option to clean the oil storage system. ChemKleen’s oil polishing service returns your previously used and/or contaminated oil to a condition similar or equivalent to newly manufactured product.
In conjunction with our oil polishing service, we can provide oil sampling and analysis services, to provide insight into the not only the oil itself, but also the mechanical condition of your equipment.
ChemKleen’s oil polishing service can reclaim:
- Hydraulic oils
- Synthetics oils
- Turbine oils
- Metalworking fluids
- Gear oils
- Circulating oils (bearing lubrications)
- Quench oils
- Transformer oils
- Other specialty fluids
Examples of industries we serve are:
- Marine – Boat Lifts, Ferries, etc.
- Mines – Bulk Storage, Equipment, etc.
- Property Management – Elevators, etc.
- Oil & Gas Industry – Pumpjacks, Compressors, Drilling Rigs, etc.
- Communications -Telecommunication, Data Centers, etc.
- Heavy Industry – Manufacturing, Mining, logging Industries, etc.