ChemKleen Environmental Solutions provides quality and cost-effective, on-site, industrial fluids reclaiming and storage tank servicing. We provide these services to commercial, industrial and governmental clients, across Canada and around the world.
Our services provide benefits such as:
- increased equipment runtime & reliability
- reduced operational & maintenance costs
- improved combustion performance & lower emissions
- extended equipment and tank life
- fire code compliance
- CSA guidelines compliance
- pre and post-treatment fuel analysis verify fuel quality, provide confidence, & demonstrate due diligence
- cleaned and certified tanks may result in lower insurance rates
- reduces the need to buy replacement fluids
- saves costly disposal fees and saves resources
- It’s efficient, cost effective and smart
- ChemKleen guarantees our work
- ChemKleen Provides our services throughout Canada and Worldwide
ChemKleen Technicians are trained and certified in:
- Confined Space Entry and Monitoring
- Gas Detection
- Fire Extinguisher Safety
- Occupational First Aid-Level 1 and level 3
- Personal Protective Equipment(PPE)
- H2S Awareness
- Fall Protection
- Aerial Lifts & Aerial Work Platforms
- CPIC and various Industrial Security Clearances
- Lock-out Training
ChemKleen Environmental Solutions has serviced over 6,000 tanks ranging in size from 50 to 16,000,000 litres.
ChemKleen Environmental Solutions’ management team has over 75 years of commercial, industrial and environmental experience in Canada and around the world.
Founded in 1997, ChemKleen is looking forward to our 20th year of providing great service to our customers.