What differentiates ChemKleen from other franchise business? Having spent nearly eighteen years dealing with a wide array of franchises in his role as a corporate lawyer, our chief executive officer sought to extrapolate from his insights and analysis of a multitude of franchised businesses to create a superior franchise model that is structured to be a true profit center for the franchisee, where the motto of profiting from a profitable franchisee is not an empty slogan, but the core premise of the franchise system. So together with the company president, the ChemKleen franchisee system has been structured to optimize the profit potential of its franchisees.
Some of the key factors that differentiate ChemKleen franchisees include:
- equipment financing that keeps startup costs down and promotes business growth
- proprietary equipment and products that enable franchisees to effectively service their customers and exceed expectations
- nearly two decades of experience, such that franchisees can learn to avoid mistakes and increase efficiencies
- ongoing support and involvement, as the company only succeeds when all of the franchisees succeed
- a sliding royalty system, meaning that with increased sales and revenue, the royalty percentage is reduced
- through our active pursuit of national and regional customers, we strive to actively increase your revenue, given that these major decision makers are most likely outside of your franchised territory
- recruitment of national and regional customer results in sharing in an ongoing portion of royalties derived therefrom
- the franchise territory is sufficiently large that the franchisee does need to acquire an unrealistic share of the market, while a highly driven franchisee could be exceedingly profitable with multiple teams continually engaged
- a system for ongoing and immediate engagement, so as to limit and address problems, which is the cornerstone of solid customer service
- a commitment to transparency and accountability for marketing royalties that are paid to the franchisor, such that marketing dollars are in fact directed at augmenting franchise business
- a rigorous program directed at increasing each franchisee’s market share
a business climate that is increasingly demanding higher efficiency and improved environment and safety standards, combined with ever increasing regulatory demands, will of itself create increased work.
Current Franchise Opportunities
ChemKleen International is presently seeking individual franchisees in Canada, the Tri-State Area (New York – New Jersey – Connecticut) and Nevada, with other locations in the United States and internationally being undertaken in collaboration with our Master Franchisors, such that those individual franchisees get the added attention and commitment associated with a more focused and regionalized upper management that is realizable through a master franchise system.
Please note that we will be in Toronto on May 30, 2018 to conduct interviews with prospective franchisees in Ontario (and upstate New York) and in New York City on June 2 and 3, 2018 for the Tri-State Area of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, so if you are looking to secure a premium franchise territory and meet the criteria for a ChemKleen franchisee, compete and forward your application form such that we might review it and hopefully book an interview, as meeting times are filling up.
ChemKleen Canada [Canadian Franchising]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Toll free: (844)39 KLEEN (55336)
ChemKleen International [Global Franchising]
New York, New York, USA
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. An offer is made only by a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) and other relevant legal documents that we will provide to the prospective franchisees and master franchisors. In the United States of America, the following states currently regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. Similarly, in Canada, select provinces regulate the offer and sale of franchises. If you are a resident of or wish to acquire a ChemKleen franchise to be located in a state, province or country whose laws regulate the offer and sale of franchises, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your jurisdiction or we are exempt. Registration or exemption does not constitute approval, recommendation or endorsement of the information in the FDD or our website by any country, province, state or the United States Federal Trade Commission.